2013/03/20

Spring is finally here (at the calendar)


Okay, so this is a vineyard in Rheinland-Pfalz last September, but it only takes a few more weeks and nature will rise like the Phoenix from the ashes. Only a few more weeks and it will be warm, sunny and green out there. 

I can hardly wait. And that is for two reasons:
1. I'm fed up with the bad weather, winter clothes and all the grey and brown out there.
2. I want to get back to biking and I want to use my new hula hoop outside in the park, to learn all the cool tricks (My flats ceiling is too low for that.).

Yeah, I just started hooping yesterday. It's fun and very good physical training/play. And I can do it inside and outside, without a partner or much preparation (as compared to swimming, weight lifting, etc.). I like it much more than yoga, running or swimming. It's inexpensive! (Well compared to Triathlon most sports are inexpensive ;-) In case you don't know what I'm talking about watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0he0ShHS20c
Looks like fun, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment