2011/02/05

A Lovely Evening


I had yesterday. The reason? I got contacted via Facebook from friends from a vocational school I was attending in the late 1990s. We chatted for 3 hours and planned a meeting for next week and the funny thing is we four have time to meet. This is so crazy beautiful, I'm grinning since yesterday evening.

So this weekend starts in a very good way for me. Now I just have to buy some apples and then it's off to Starbucks studying like crazy or maybe I do it the other way around. We got even more literature assigned yesterday including the warning of our first test, which is in exactly 3 weeks!! I ate a whole package of chocolate after reading that class invitation. Now I'm fine.

Happy weekend everyone and hopefully Mubarak sees the light and resigns!



No comments:

Post a Comment