2010/04/21

Wine Glass - My Nightstand



I've got the films from Saturdays sunlight session back and dare I said it?!

They are brilliant!

Well some of them anyway. Some are overexposed due to the reflective surface of the object, but they are good nonetheless because I won't shoot stuff that reflects from these angles again. So...

Mission accomplished.

I learned a lot already. I'll scan and show them as soon as I find the time to do so. Today I have other stuff to do, like writing an application and plan future photosessions with my friend the Digital Photographer. The tripod I use is hers. (To have friends like her is fantastic.)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the color in this photo, it reminds me of the colors you'd see in magazines or posters from the 60s and 70s.

    And congrats on reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I never thought of the colors in this pic this way, but you are right.

    This is exactly why I like blogging. New points of view.

    ReplyDelete