2011/12/18

Hawaiian mood


Okay, so this picture might not symbolize Hawaii for you, but it does for me. Why? Well, it was the best day of the year 2008 for me, my trip to the Mauna Kea Observatories. It was a Tuesday, we were picked up at 1 PM at a frozen yoghurt shop. We've enjoy driving up over the plateau and then to the middle station (where we had a nice Dinner) before we drove through the clouds and even higher up to the observatories. It's beautiful isn't it? We've witnessed the most extraordinairy sunset and afterwards we were watching stars through a telescope that the guide had brought with him. I don't remember the tour guides name, but he was fantastic. I've loved every minute of this tour. As I've said previously, 2008 was a great year for me.

Enjoy your remaining Sunday and have a good start into Christmas week.

No comments:

Post a Comment