2012/06/02

Market Research

Camping table and chair were lent to me by a good friend

Yesterday I attended my first market / street festival and I've learned a lot:

- Little kids love stones (the stones were only on the table because of the windy conditions)
- People like my ornaments/tribals
- I need to present my cards differently, make the access and the foraging easier for the customers (a turnable postcard stand would probably be best)
- Art fairs are preferable sales points for my stuff not normal street festivals and certainly not the Kö street festival. However the Westpaket on the Karl-Heine-Street might be a possible street festival, since it is kind of an art fair.

So, essentially yesterday afternoon was an afternoon in market research. I learned a lot and I'm sure I will put my new knowledge to use.

Now I'll enjoy a piece of strawberry cake, tonight I'll enjoy a concert and tomorrow I'll enjoy another Offline - Sunday at my coffee shop with an amazing mango milkshake and Caffé Latte.

Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful space and great tickets, if you like the poetry I invite you to my blog, have a good week. greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're so positive about the festival and learned so much about marketing your art works:)). It's funny how you say kids love stones, yes they do, then everything flies away!! I hope you had a wonderful rest of the weekend, you certainly worked hard for it:))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    here valuable information.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    art market research

    ReplyDelete