2012/06/07

No Trespassing?

Wolkenburg castle

Two days ago I had an epiphany. I realized that for the last weeks I had been falling back into my old behavior of being an observer instead of an doer. Since I've decided at the beginning of the year that I want to live an active life, I wasn't exactly amused by this observation (pun intended).

So when I got an e-mail by my club yesterday morning, asking for last minute help with todays big scale event in Dresden, I jumped at the chance. During this event I will not only be the event photographer but also teach the attendees (from some CCIs and business promoting organizations) about Lomography and creativity (hence todays picture).

Lomography was my restart in photography, without my Lomo Fisheye camera there wouldn't be this blog or San's Visual Art. Lomography to me means sheer creativity.

What means creativity to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment