2011/06/11

This is now officially a Leipzig Blog!

This morning San's Visual Art - Photography was added to Leipzig Blogs. Leipzigblogs is a collection of (all) blogs from and for Leipzig. So if you want to read what Leipzig thinks and feels, just go to Leipzig Blogs and start to read.

The Wave-Gothic-Meeting is in full swing and I saw some lovely costumes yesterday in the city. But guess what: I had forgotten my camera at home. Well yesterday wasn't my best day anyway. Crappy job interview (Why do companies wish for creative people and when a creative person applies they hide behind oldfashioned thoughts? I don't get this.) and rotten mood afterwards and I also forgot to buy dental floss.

Anyway, the pic above is from the St. Mauritius church in Wolkenburg.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment