2012/01/14

My way


This picture (without my hair ;-) symbolizes my current way of life. I now know where it is leading, since I can see a bit of the pinewood (pinewoods are my favourite woods, the light and walking in them is always amazing) on the horizon, the weather is nice, but the next stretch is beige = boring, ugh. So this is probably the reason why I stalled this last week. I know exactly what I want, where I am headed, but this next stretch of my way is just ...
Well, today the sun shines, which is always something that puts me into the mood to get going and doing and making my way. Okay, I switched the music to something pushing me forward. Let's get this beige stretch get over and done with!

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend, let's make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment