2012/03/06

Daunting Stairs


Have you ever had the feeling that you know exactly the next steps you have to take to get where you want to go and you can already see the great result if you take those steps, but still the next steps scare you and you find yourself hesitating? I'm feeling currently like this. And the picture above is perfectly illustrating this feeling. The double exposure even gives the feeling of dizziness that comes with making one's way into new territory.

This picture pretty much sums up my current mood. Yesterday was a day were I was stalling and I felt miserable about it. It took me quite a while to get into drawing and at first it was anything but fluid. I hope today will be better.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the narrow streets and stairs at the oldest neighbourhoods in Lisbon. Cool shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... yes, I know exactly what you mean!

    Love these shots - and the forest - and thank you for stopping by, and for your lovely comment. You're inspiring me to take those steps!

    ReplyDelete