2012/03/11

Sometimes a change of perspective is all that is needed


A roadblock can seem very daunting.


But sometimes all you need to do is to stand up (for yourself), therefore change your perspective and suddenly the former roadblock has become a small drawback that is easily circumvented or jumped over.

Normally today would be my Offline-Day, but due to tomorrow I've decided to shift this Offline-Day to another day. Anyway, in about 1 1/2 hours I will get my first swimming lesson since 4th grade. I'm quite excited about it. Learning freestyle and turns and whatever. Afterwards I'm at my usual Sunday space, with coffee and waffles. Wohoo.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your swim lesson went well!!!! The swimsuits get worn out from the chlorine in the pools after a while - they stretch out and get thinner, sometimes see-though! Not good :)

    ReplyDelete