2012/02/09

Breaking Weeks - Rant



Yes, Breaking Weeks not news. My iPod Shuffle, that you see above is just part of a long line of breaking stuff in my life for the past 2 1/2 months. The Breaking Weeks started and continued harmless enough, with socks. The first bigger thing to break was my electric water kettle in December. Then in January my amazing snakeskinprint rubber boots broke. And lastly my iPod Shuffle clip broke off, now it's only a matter of time until the whole thing breaks and the trouble is I'm currently a bit short of cash to buy another iPod especially since I want to switch to a iPod classic desperately. All the while I through out pair after pair of socks and my jeans are falling apart too. Yesterday I nearly broke my hearth and my Firefox seemed to go nuts (so I chucked it). And all this is kindly topped off by my stalled career and my rotten mood during those last 2 weeks. No matter what I do, I can't seem to pull myself out of the funk. No amount of Dr. Who, The Avengers, childrens fantasy books or getting things in order seems to work.

Actually I should be feeling better, I've finally dialed in my diet (only yummy and healthy stuff, no grains or sugar and next week I'll kick dairy products to the curb, too) and I keep up nicely with my application schedule. I have time to read and draw (which I don't do because then I feel guilty), still I feel rotten. I am constantly feeling like screaming at the whole world and this is something that I dislike intensely. Sometimes it feels as if something inside of me is breaking too.

Any advice of how I could get out of this depressing phase? No, chocolate isn't an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment