2012/02/23

Illustration Friday: Fluid

Postcard 14/366

What a creative day! I've been enjoying drawing all throughout the day and just a few minutes ago, I've finished my first ever illustration on a topic, for Illustration Friday. As it says on their website: "Illustration Friday is a weekly creative outlet/participatory art exhibit for illustrators and artists of all skill levels". I wanted to take part for a few weeks now, but didn't. This weeks topic is "fluid" and I thought it is a perfect fit for my stuff.


Postcard 15/366

Nevertheless I've wanted to do something special and came up with the "Fluid Fountain".

"Fluid Fountain"

It was fun to draw this.

1 comment:

  1. I like the postcards! I have also been trying recently to stay in one color family like you are doing here. But I always seem to add just a touch of something else and sometimes that just causes more colors and then the whole plan goes out the window.

    I think there's something neat and subtle about using several shades of the same color and nothing else, like in your first postcard. Now I'm going to have to go give it another try! ;)

    ReplyDelete